12 luxurious large Red Rhodos Roses all beautifully arranged and wrapped by our expert florists.
This decadent bouquet is a true symbol of passion and romance - whether you're surprising a loved one or treating yourself to a touch of elegance, these captivating crimson Roses are a timeless gift that speaks volumes!
Product SKU: VF10011
Due to seasonal availability of certain flowers from time to time, we may use a substitution.
In cases like this, we will always use the best match with the stem pictured, and it will always be of equal or higher value to the one pictured.
In the rare case that no suitable substitution exists we will make contact with you to find an alternative solution.
This product is delivered by trackable courier.
Kindly note that some non-mainland areas might require an additional working day for transit.
Adverse weather conditions can also result in delays.
Deliveries might be early during particular events. For more details, feel free to contact us, and one of our customer care agents will provide you with further details before you place your order.
- Keep your vase clean to reduce bacteria.
- Fill 2/3 of your vase with water.
- Remove any leaves that sit below the water line.
- Trim 2-3cm off the stems every couple of days.
- Change with fresh water every 1-2 days, top up when needed.
- Keep flowers out of direct sunlight, do not place close to fires or radiators.
- Remove wilting flowers and guard petals from your bouquet to keep it fresh.
- All plants need their sunshine, however, indirect sunlight works best for most of them
- Plants require to be watered regularly, you can be sparing as you don't want to over water
The majority of houseplants prefer warm temperatures between 18-21 degrees C. To ensure longevity, place
plants away from draughty areas or extreme heat such as radiators and gas or coal fires in the home
- If dust or dirt gathers on plants, you can carefully remove these with a little water and
- Pick off any dying/damaged flowers or leaves